- SqFt 1,100
- Status For Sale
- Year Built 2013
- Property Type Condo/coop
- Printable Flyer
About This Property
Starting at Approx $1100/sqft
The Harrison SF at 401 Harrison is a 49-story high rise condo building featuring 298 condos and ample valet parking, located in South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco.
- Total 298 condos in 49 stories
- LEED Silver Certified Building
- 4 floor plans for 1-bedroom condos and 4 floor plans for 2-bedroom condos.
- On-site Valet Parking
- HOA Range: $1250 to ~$1500/month
- The Harrison SF at 401 Harrison Condos Overview
Architect: SCB (Solomon Cordwell Buenz)
Listing Agent: The Mark Company
Year Built: 2013 - Interior updated in 2016
HOA Range: $1250/month to ~$1500/month
Size Of The Available Units: 1 and 2 bedroom units
Expected Move-in Date: 2016
No. Of Floors: 49
No. Of Units: 298
- Door Person
- Bike Storage
- LEED Silver
- Heated Pool
- Community Meeting and Gathering Room
- Building Management Services
- Sky Lounge
- Outdoor Fireplaces
The Harrison SF at 401 Harrison Condos Details
The Story Behind the Harrison SF:
The Harrison SF at 401 Harrison was originally built back in 2013 as the “North Tower of One Rincon Hill”, as part of a 2-tower project. The building started its life as luxury fancy rental apartments. It was kept empty for a while and finally sold last year to investors (including Maximus Real Estate Partners), who have substantially transformed the interiors and changed the branding from One Rincon Hill Tower 2 to “The Harrison”. The famous interior designer Ken Fulk, who was the man behind hotels like The Mark Hopkins or clubs such as the Battery, has designed the building to be distinguished from typical condo buildings in the city.
The interior of the units feature signature touches with more neutral hues. This includes diagonal-planed wood floors, gray cabinetry, white slab Carrara marble countertops, custom brass and casted-glass wall sconces, and brass fixtures in the bathrooms.
**Renderings on this page are the courtesy of The Mark Company.
***Info Sources: SF Curbed, Town and Country magazine, Wikipedia, and US Biz Journals.
The Harrison SF 401 Harrison – Building Amenities
The Harrison SF at 401 Harrison Amenities include:
- Uncle Harry’s Sky Lounge (which is probably the highlight of the building): Located on the 49th floor with breath-taking views of the Bay for the residents and their guests. Enjoy a relaxing evening in a unique space with entertainment, art and world-renowned chefs.
- 2500 sqft Fitness Center with heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- The Harrison Attaché concierge service – 24hrs a day! A doorman at the front of building and a doorman at the garage valet entrance
- The Pantry: sip on your morning coffee tea or pastry on the way out every morning. Wanna know what’s going on somewhere else? The pantry also offers a selection of newspapers.
- Conference room
- Bike Storage room
- Outdoor Terraces
The Harrison SF Condos – Request Further Info OR Schedule a Tour of the Building
If you would like to know more about the pricing and building features, or want to tour the building, please fill in the form below, and we will be in touch shortly. The above information are subject to change.
You can also call us at 415.634.8886 and we’ll be happy to help!
Connect with Jing
To inquire about a property or press event, please fill out the form below.